Bildergalerie (Sanssouci)

Die Bildergalerie im Park des Schlosses Sanssouci in Potsdam wurde unter Friedrich II. (der Große) in den Jahren 1755-1764 erbaut. Baumeister war Johann Gottfried Büring. Sie befindet sich östlich des Schlosses und ist der älteste erhaltene fürstliche Museumsbau in Deutschland.


The Picture Gallery in the park of Sanssouci palace in Potsdam was built in 1755–1764 during the reign of Frederick II of Prussia under the supervision of Johann Gottfried Büring. The Picture Gallery is situated east of the palace and is the oldest extant museum built for a ruler in Germany.


Innere Gestaltung des GebäudesEdit

Äußere Gestaltung des GebäudesEdit

Allegorische SkulpturendarstellungenEdit

Last modified on 17 February 2013, at 10:59