Last modified on 28 May 2014, at 00:27

Category:239-243 Chestnut Street

239-241 (right) & 253 (left) Chestnut Street between S. Bank and S. Strawberry Streets in the Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Stephen Decatur Button designed the Lewis Building at 239-241 Chestnut in 1852. The offices of the architectural firm of Frank Furness & George W. Hewitt were in the upper stories of 243 Chestnut.

Media in category "239-243 Chestnut Street"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.