Last modified on 5 May 2014, at 23:02

Category:A Man Full of Trouble Tavern

A Man Full of Trouble Tavern at 127 Spruce Street near the corner of S. 2nd Street in the Society Hill neighborhood of Philadelphia was built in 1759. At various times it was B. Naylor's Hotel and a wholesale chicken market, but was refurbished starting in 1963. It became a museum, but was closed to the public in 1996. (Sources: "A Man Full of Trouble Tavern" on USHistory.org and Philadelphia Architecture: A Guide to the City (2nd ed.))

Media in category "A Man Full of Trouble Tavern"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.