English: Nakano & Ozawa (2007) made many changes in taxonomy of Patellogastropoda based on molecular phylogeny research: Acmaeidae is a synonym of Lottiidae; Pectinodontinae is alevated to Pectinodontidae.
- Included genera (for NCBI):
- Acmaea, Bathyacmaea, Discurria, Erginus, Notoacmea, Pectinodonta, Scurria
- World Register of Marine Species link: Acmaeidae Forbes, 1850 Invalid
- World Register of Marine Species link: Lottiidae (+ liste genus + liste species)
- Nakano T. & Ozawa T. (2007). "Worldwide phylogeography of limpets of the order Patellogastropoda: Molecular, morphological and palaeontological evidence". Journal of Molluscan Studies 73(1) 79-99. doi:10.1093/mollus/eym001.
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages