English: Aghavannagh is a small village and townland in south County Wicklow, Ireland in the barony of Ballinacor South. It is located on the Military Road originally constructed between 1804 and 1809, in the wake of the 1798 rebellion. It is so remote that inhabitants say that Aghavannagh is the last place God made.
Read in another language
This page is available in 3 languages