Last modified on 12 October 2012, at 08:22

Category:Agnes Muir (ship, 1869)

English: The Agnes Muir was an iron full-rigged ship built in 1869 by Robert Duncan & Co., Port Glasgow (yard No. 32) for James Galbraiht and partners, Glasgow. Her dimensions were length × beam × depth = 197.5 × 32.2 × 19.8 ft (60.2 × 9.8 × 6 m) and she had a tonnage of 901 GRT, 851 NRT and 799 tons under deck. She was rigged with royals over single topgallant and double topsails. 1874 she sold to Killick, Martin & Co., London and in 1885 she was sold to E. Tobias, Brake, Germany, and was renamed Adele. 1899 she sold to J.G. Lübken, Elsfleth and 1902 to Aktieselskabet Adele (E.M. Olsen), Tønsberg, Norway. In 1909 the Adele sold to McIlwraith McEacharn Ltd., Melbourne and converted into a coal hulk named Agnes Muir. The lower masts were left standing. 1957 broken up.[1][2]

Names:

  • Agnes Muir (1869 –1902)
  • Adele (1902 – 1909
  • Agnes Muir (1909 –1957) as a coal hulk

Media in category "Agnes Muir (ship, 1869)"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.