English: Aldeby is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It is bounded to the south by the River Waveney, on the other side of which is Suffolk. The village is about five miles (8 km) by road from Beccles.
Norsk bokmål: Aldeby er en landsby og et verdslig sogn i Norfolk i England. Det ligger ved elven Waveney med Suffolk på den andre siden, omkring 8 km fra Beccles.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Mary the Virgin, Aldeby (1 C, 8 F)
Media in category "Aldeby"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Old Orchard.jpg
- Railway Bridge Pillar...
- Aldeby House - geograp...
- Church Farm - geograph...
- Cock of the farm - geo...
- Footpath to Waterloo -...
- Fox's eye view on Mars...
- Oaks and poplars on Ma...
- Row of poplars in the...
- Sutton's Farm, presuma...
Read in another language
This page is available in 4 languages