English: Delphi Archaeological museum is the museum that houses the ancient artifacts that were found in Delphi, Greece. Its centerpiece are the antiquities found in the complex of the ancient Oracle of Delphi from the 18th century BC when the oracle was founded to its decline in Late Antiquity. Its exhibits are mainly offerings to the oracle and architectural parts of the buildings.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Delphic hymns to Apollo (7 F)
- ► Sculptures in the Archaeological Museum of Delphi (9 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Archaeological Museum of Delphi"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Archaeological Museum...
- Delphi - Museum.jpg
- EHGritaly 120305-03 (S...
- EHGritaly 120305-04 (S...
- Plutarch and herm.jpg
- Plutarch stele inscrip...
- Santuario Delfos.jpg
- Εικόνα23 077.jpg