Category:Boricua College formerly American Geographic Society

The American Geographic Society building in Audubon Terrace was built in 1911 and was designed by Charles P. Huntington in the Beaux-Arts/American Renaissance style. The AGS departed in 1978, and the building is now a campus of Boricua College.

Media in category "Boricua College formerly American Geographic Society"

Last modified on 26 August 2013, at 09:05