Last modified on 15 January 2012, at 13:23
English: Bothal is a village in Northumberland, in England. It is situated between Morpeth and Ashington. There is a castle, a church, a vicarage opposite the church gates, some stepping stones over the River Wansbeck, a few houses and that's about it really. A nice quiet place.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Bothal"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Memorial - geograph.or...
- Stepping Stones and Pr...
- Hairpin bend on Bothal...
- Riverside Park - geogr...
- Road to Bothal Village...
- Stepping Stones, Botha...