English: Bray (sometimes Bray-on-Thames) is a village and civil parish in the English county of Berkshire. It stands on the banks of the River Thames, just south-east of Maidenhead. It is famous as the village mentioned in the song The Vicar of Bray. The parish has an area of and a population of 8460 at the 2001 census.cite web
Nederlands: Bray is een dorp (village en civil parish) in het Engelse graafschap Berkshire. Het dorp ligt in het district Windsor and Maidenhead, het inwoneraantal is onbekend.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Jesus Hospital, Bray, Berkshire (4 F)
- ► Oakley Green (1 C)
- ► St Michael's church, Bray, Berkshire (9 F)
- ► The Waterside Inn restaurant (1 C, 13 F)
- ► Water Oakley (1 C, 6 F)
Media in category "Bray, Berkshire"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Bray Bridge - geograph...
- Bray, The Lich Gate -...
- Eward Elgar Plaque.jpg
- Headpile Eyot looking...
- High Street, Bray - ge...
- M4 Thames Bridge (Nanc...
- Riverside at Bray - ge...
- Works on the Thames at...
- Bray - not fat ducks....
- Bray Marina - geograph...
- Ferry Road - geograph....
- Houses at Bray - geogr...
- M4 Motorway near Bray...