|Flag||Coat of arms||Location|
English: The Free Hanseatic City of Bremen (German: Freie Hansestadt Bremen) is the smallest of Germany's 16 states. A more informal name, but used in some official contexts, is Land Bremen ('State of Bremen'). The state consists of two cities (Bremen and Bremerhaven) in the North of Germany, separated from each other and surrounded by the larger state of Lower Saxony.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Flags of Bremen (state) (1 C, 4 F)
- ► History of Bremen (state) (9 C)
- ► Municipalities in Bremen (state) (2 C)
- ► Quality images of Bremen (state) (1 C)
- ► Transport in Bremen (state) (8 C, 1 F)
- ► Zoos in Bremen (state) (1 C, 1 F)
Pages in category "Bremen (state)"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Bremen (state)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Altes Klo.JPG