Bubeneč is a district in Prague, located north of city centre. It borders Dejvice in the west (the cadastral boundary runs along the Jugoslávských partyzánů, Dejvická and Jaselská streets. The Vltava River separates Bubeneč from Troja in the north. Holešovice is the next district in the east. The southeast of Bubeneč and adjacent area is called Letná and it is shared with Holešovice (Milady Horákové street being the dividing line). Stromovka Park, Central Sewage Treatment Plant or Sparta Stadium are located in Bubeneč.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► 2013 Vltava flood in Bubeneč (2 C, 3 F)
- ► Unidentified locations in Bubeneč (2 F)
- ► Gardens and parks in Bubeneč (2 C, 5 F)
- ► Letná (Prague) (60 C, 16 F)
- ► Mosty na Císařský ostrov (2 C)
- ► Underpass Podbabská - Papírenská (5 F)
- ► Views of Bubeneč (17 F)
- ► Wastewater treatment plant in Prague-Bubeneč (3 C, 22 F)
- ► Železniční vlečka do teplárny Juliska (2 C, 4 F)