English: The Burry Port and Gwendraeth Valley Railway was a 21-mile (34 km) long railway progressively opened between 1859 and 1891 as a coal carrier. Passenger traffic lasted until 1953, but the freight service continued until 1996.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Burry Port and Gwendraeth Valley Railway"
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages