Last modified on 10 November 2013, at 23:22
|This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number 7562 in the Canadian Register of Historic Places.|
English: Calgary's city hall consists of three, inter-connected buildings:
- The original sandstone city hall, with clock tower, completed in 1911 and officially opened by Prime Minister Robert Borden. It is designated as a Provincial Historic Resource (1978), a National Historic Site of Canada (1987) and a Municipal Historic Resource (1990).
- The Administration Building, completed in 1962.
- The Municipal Buildings, a triangular building of mirrored glass, completed in 1985.
Media in category "Calgary City Hall"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Calgary City Hall Nati...
- Calgary city hall1.jpg
- Calgary Courthouse.jpg
- Calgary municipal buil...
- Calgary Police Service...
- City Hall (4).JPG
- City Hall (C-Train) 1.jpg
- City Hall from plaza (...
- City Hall from plaza.JPG
- City hall.jpg
- NDP candidate speaks.jpg