Category:Canterbury Provincial Council Buildings

The Canterbury Provincial Council Buildings were the buildings of the Canterbury Provincial Council that administered the Canterbury Province from 1853 until the abolition of provincial government in 1876. The buildings are the only purpose-built provincial government buildings in New Zealand still in existence these days.

Subcategories

This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.

B

S

Media in category "Canterbury Provincial Council Buildings"

Last modified on 13 February 2014, at 16:02