- Type: Four-masted steel barque
- Built by: Richardson, Duck & Co., Stockton.
- Launch date: 10.1891
- Date of completion: 1891
- Length: 91,56
- Beam: 12,80
- Draught: 7,48 m
- GRT: 2,357 GRT
- NET: 2,259 NRT
- Sail area: Rigged with sky and royal sails over double top and single topgallant sails.
- 1891 Named: MUSKOKA for "Muskoka" Ship & Co. (F.C. McMahon), Windsor, NS.
- 06.1909 Sold to Ant. Dom. Bordes et fils, Dunkerque. Renamed: CAROLINE Flag: France
- 18.07.1920 The cargo of coal caught fire at Antofagasta and the ship had to be grounded. Declared a total loss.