Last modified on 20 May 2013, at 13:34

Category:Cathedral of the Good Shepherd, Singapore

The Cathedral of the Good Shepherd at A Queen Street, Singapore 188533, is the oldest Roman Catholic church in Singapore. It was designed by Denis Lesley McSwiney and built in 1846 as a church, with extensions bringing the building to its present length in 1888. In 1897, the church was consecrated as a cathedral. The building was gazetted as a national monument on 28 June 1973.

Pages in category "Cathedral of the Good Shepherd, Singapore"

This category contains only the following page.