Last modified on 10 October 2014, at 02:12

Category:Catholic chapel in Wizna

Object location 53° 11′ 54.69″ N, 22° 23′ 04.56″ E View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info
Distinctive emblem for cultural property.svg This is a category related to an object of cultural heritage inscribed in the registry of the Podlaskie Voivodeship with number A-524 z 05.12.1994.
  • Polski: kaplica katolicka z 1889 roku, ul. Jana Pawła II / Czarneckiego
  • English: catholic chapel from year 1889, by Jana Pawła II / Czarneckiego streets

Media in category "Catholic chapel in Wizna"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.