Last modified on 15 February 2011, at 00:48
English: Charlesworth is a village in the en:High Peak district of Derbyshire, England. It is located 2 miles south-west of Glossop's town centre and very close to the borders of Greater Manchester with the nearby village of Broadbottom in Tameside. The parish church of St John the Baptist was built in 1848-49. The Congregational Chapel was rebuilt from an earlier chapel in 1797. Broadbottom Bridge, one end of which was once in Cheshire, was built in 1683. A large civil parish, of the same name extends round the south of Glossop.