Category:Chinese High School Clock Tower Building

The Chinese High School Clock Tower Building on the grounds of what is now Hwa Chong Institution at 673 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 269735, was constructed in 1925. Designed by the architect F.G. Ludon of Swan and MacLaren in a neoclassical style, it was gazetted as a national monument on 19 March 1999.

Media in category "Chinese High School Clock Tower Building"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.

Last modified on 5 October 2013, at 18:07