Last modified on 4 March 2013, at 19:57
- Included families (for Wikispecies):
- Aplodactylidae, Cheilodactylidae, Chironemidae, Cirrhitidae, Latridae
- Note: There are 2 taxon with the same name Cirrhitoidea: the superfamily Cirrhitoidea containing Cirrhitidae (see de.wikipedia & Wikispecies) and the genus Cirrhitoidea under Cirrhitidae (see ITIS & WoRMS).
The genus Cirrhitoidea is not recognized by ITIS & FishBase who recognize its only species Cirrhitoidea bimacula as Amblycirrhites bimacula (Jenkins, 1903)
- ITIS link: the genus Cirrhitoidea Jenkins, 1903 Invalid
- ITIS link: the genus Amblycirrhitus Gill, 1862