Last modified on 8 October 2013, at 16:16
English: The former Civic Club, now the New York Estonian House at 243 East 34th Street between Second and Third Avenues in the Kips Bay neighborhood of Manhattan, New York, was built in 1898-1899 and was designed by Thomas A. Gray in the Beaux-Arts style. It was designated a NYC landmark in 1978. (Source: Designation Report)
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States. Its reference number is 82003372.