Last modified on 28 June 2012, at 23:10

Category:Clevedon (ship, 1873)

English: Clevedon was a iron ship built in 1873 with her originally name Chrysomene by W.H. Potter & Sons, Liverpool (Yard No. 46) for Liverpool Shipping Co./British & American S.N. Co.(Fernie Henry & Sons), Liverpool. Chrysomene was sold in 1901 and renamed Elfrieda. 1914 she was sold to Hardie J. & Co. - Clutha Shipping Co., Glasgow and renamed Clevedon. The register closed in 1922 and the vessel was now a coal hulk. She was scuttled Rottnest Gravevard in 1930.
Her dimensions were = length × beam × depth: 261.6 × 41.8 × 23.8 ft (79.7 × 12.7 × 7.3 m) and she had a tonnage of 1860 GRT and 1714 NRT.[1][2][3]

Names:

  • Chrysomene (1873–1901)
  • Elfrieda (1901–1914)
  • Clevedon (1914–1922/1930)

Media in category "Clevedon (ship, 1873)"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.