|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Cotabato, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Cotabato and All pages with titles containing "Category:Cotabato"
- Moro Province was divided into the districts Zamboanga, Lanao, Cotabato, Davao, Sulu
- 1914 Moro Province was replaced with Mindanao and Sulu Department (1914–1920), the districts where converted to provinces (Total 1: Cotabato Province)
- 1966 Cotabato Province was split into Cotabato Province and South Cotabato Province (Total 2: Cotabato Province, South Cotabato Province)
- 1973 Cotabato Province was split into Maguindanao Province, North Cotabato Province and Sultan Kudarat Province (Total 4: Maguindanao Province, North Cotabato Province, Sultan Kudarat Province, South Cotabato Province)
- 1984 North Cotabato Province was renamed to Cotabato Province
- 2006 Shariff Kabunsuan Province was created from territory of Maguindanao Province (Total 5: Shariff Kabunsuan Province, Maguindanao Province, North Cotabato Province, Sultan Kudarat Province, South Cotabato Province)