- This category is about The Daimler Company of Coventry England founded 1896. For Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft the Stuttgart Germany based business see Category:Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft vehicles.
- for disambiguation see Daimler
Daimler cars were identified for marketing purposes by the engine's tax rating (Eighteen horsepower, Twenty horsepower, Thirty-Six etc)
and a description of the body-chassis combination.
In 1950 a specially modified car, for export only (a modified Eighteen with all-steel body and a curved grille) was named Consort
and thereafter new models generally received names:
- Sports: Barker Special Sports; Conquest Roadster; SP 250
- Medium: Conquest; 2.5 V8; V8 250
- Large: Consort; Regency; One-O-Four; Majestic; Majestic Major; Sovereign; 4.2; Six
- Flagship: DF400; DK400; DR450; DS420; Double-Six; Eight; Super V8; Super Eight
This category has the following 49 subcategories, out of 49 total.
Media in category "Daimler Company vehicles"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.