|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.
Generally, diseases/disorders outlined within the ICD-10 codes K00-K93 should be included in this category.
Categorization according to ''International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.Edit
K50–K52. Noninfective enteritis and colitis
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Congenital diseases and disorders of digestive system (6 C, 5 F)
- ► Cystic fibrosis (2 C, 18 F)
- ► Hepatology (3 C, 4 F)
- ► Neoplasms of the digestive system (9 C, 1 F)
- ► Portal vein thrombosis (24 F)
- ► Visceroptosis (2 C, 20 F)
Media in category "Diseases and disorders of the digestive system"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.