- Aurea Repubblica Ambrosiana (1447-1450)
- First French domination - 1499-1500
- 7) Ludovico il Moro (1500)
- Second French domination - 1500-1512
- 8) Ercole Massimiliano Sforza (1512 - 1515)
- Third French domination - 1515-1521
- 9) Francesco II Sforza (1521 - 1535)
- Spanish domination (1535-1706)
- Austrian domination (1706-1797).
After Napoleone Bonaparte, who had merged the Duchy into the first Kingdom of Italy under his own crown, the Duchy was merged with Veneto to form the Regno del Lombardo-Veneto (Kingdom of Lombardy-Veneto, under the Austrian crown) until the unification of Italy in 1860.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.