Last modified on 7 June 2013, at 17:35
English: Dundry is a village and civil parish, situated on Dundry Hill in the northern part of the Mendip Hills, between Bristol and the Chew Valley Lake, in the English county of Somerset. The parish includes the hamlets of Maiden Head and East Dundry. The parish had a 2001 population of 871.
Српски / srpski: мини|десно|Дандри
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Michael's church, Dundry (7 F)
Pages in category "Dundry"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Dundry"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Church Road, Dundry -...
- Cottages on Hill Road,...
- Disused Barn - geograp...
- East Dundry 1962.jpg
- Hill Road-Dundry Lane,...
- Rutland House, East Du...
- The Dundry Inn, Dundry...
- Toe-tapping tree - geo...
- B.A.B bicycle shop at...
- The Town and Country L...
- Tractors View - geogra...