English: The Embassy of the Republic of Macedonia (also known as the Moses House) — located at 2129 Wyoming Avenue, N.W., in the Sheridan-Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, D.C.
- Designed by Thomas Franklin Schneider in 1893, the building features a combination of Queen Anne and Neoclassical architectural styles.
- Now owned by the government of the Republic of Macedonia, it served as the Embassy of France for almost 40 years.
- The embassy is designated as a contributing property to the Sheridan-Kalorama Historic District, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington, D.C. in 1989.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language