English and British princes are members of the royal family, descended from the British sovereign. Today, only the children and male-line grandchildren of the sovereign are entitled to be a "Prince of the United Kingdom". However, before 1917, many more generations of descendents were allowed to use the style.
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- ► Prince Adolphus, Duke of Cambridge (1 C, 1 P, 6 F)
- ► Prince Albert Victor, Duke of Clarence and Avondale (1 P, 19 F)
- ► Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (5 C, 49 F)
- ► Prince Andrew, Duke of York (1 C, 32 F)
- ► Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn (3 C, 1 P, 66 F)
- ► Prince Edward Augustus, Duke of Kent and Strathearn (1 C, 13 F)
- ► Edward Augustus, Duke of York and Albany (15 F)
- ► Prince Edward, Duke of Kent (14 F)
- ► Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex (28 F)
- ► Ernst August, Crown Prince of Hannover (1 C, 16 F)
- ► Prince John of the United Kingdom (16 F)
- ► Prince Leopold, Duke of Albany (19 F)
- ► Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (4 C, 4 F)
- ► Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (13 C, 4 F)