The Erie Depot in Port Jervis, New York was built in 1892 as a passenger station for the Erie Railroad by Grattan & Jennings in a Queen Anne style. For many years it was the busiest passenger station on the railroad's Delaware Branch, but it stopped being used in 1970. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980, and it has been renovated.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States. Its reference number is 80002739.