Last modified on 13 August 2013, at 20:21
English: The Fairbanks Daily News-Miner is the main newspaper of Fairbanks, Alaska, USA. Its began as the Weekly Fairbanks News in September 1903, became the Fairbanks Daily News in July 1905, and took its current name in March 1909 after being bought by the owner of the Tanana Daily Miner. It also absorbed the Tanana Tribune and the Alaska Weekly Citizen. It was in the Lathrop Building, 516 2nd Ave., from the 1930s until the current newspaper building, the Aurora Building, 200 N. Cushman St., was built in 1965.