Fowler Square, located at the intersection of Lafayette Avenue and Fulton Street at Fort Greene Place in the Fort Greene neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City, was formerly named Lafayette Square. It features a statue of Civil War hero Brigadier General Edward Fowler by sculptor Henry Baerer, which was dedicated in 1902. In the 1960s the statue had suffered deterioration and was removed to storage for safekeeping; it was restored to its place in 1976 and conserved in 2005. The square itself was renovated in 2010. (Sources:  and )
Media in category "Fowler Square, Brooklyn"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.