Category:Germania Bank Building (New York)

The former Germania Bank Building is located at 190 Bowery, on the northwest corner of the Bowery and Spring Street in Manhattan. Built in 1898-99 and designed in the Renaissance Revival style by architect Robert Maynicke, it was the third home of the Germania Bank, which was established in 1869 by a group of local businessmen of German extraction. Currently a private residence, the building was designated a New York City landmark in 2005.

Media in category "Germania Bank Building (New York)"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.

Last modified on 7 February 2013, at 09:23