Last modified on 8 July 2013, at 11:11

Category:Girard Warehouses

The Girard Warehouse at 22 (left) - 30 (right) N. Front Street between Church and Cuthbert Streets in the Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia were built in 1810, and were owned by Stephen Girard, who was the richest man in the United States when he died. The Girard Warehouses are part of a rare stretch of surviving brick warehouses at 2-66 N. Front Street. (Sources: Philadelphia Architecture: A Guide to the City and "Old City Historic District National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form")

Media in category "Girard Warehouses"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.