Last modified on 13 March 2013, at 16:14
English: Golden Gate, was a four-masted steel ship with the originally name Lord Shaftesbury, built in 1888 by Whitehaven Shipbuilding Co., Whitehaven for J. Herron & Co., Liverpool. Her dimensions were Length: 293.3 ft (89.4 m). Width: 42.7 ft (13 m). Depth: 24 ft (7.3 m). and tonnage: 2341 GRT and 2273 NRT. She was a sistership to the fourmasted ship Galgate. Rigged with royal sails over double top and topgallant sails. Later re-rigged as a barque. 1900 sold to A.P. Rolph, Liverpool, and was renamed Golden Gate. 1914 sold to J. Rolph, San Francisco. 1934 broken up at Alameda, CA.
- Lord Shaftesbury (1888 – 1900) see Category:Lord Shaftesbury (ship, 1888)
- Golden Gate (1900 – 1934)