The Governor General of India (fully Governor General and Viceroy of India) was the head of the British administration in India, and later, after Indian independence, the direct representative of the British monarch.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
Pages in category "Governors-General of India"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Governors-General of India"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Gilbert Eliot, 1st Ear...
- Alured Clarke.jpg
- Bentinck william.png
- Crest of the Viceroy o...
- Fernando Telles, ou Fe...
- Flag of the Governor-G...
- Francis, 1st Marquess...
- George Curzon and Mary...
- The Viceroy's Howdah a...
Read in another language
This page is available in 23 languages