The Green Line "A" Branch lasted only until 1969, with shop moves lasting until the early 1990s. Current photos of the Commonwealth Avenue trackage and stations should be categorized under Category:Green Line "B" Branch; only maps and photographs specifically dealing with Watertown Line infrastructure, along with any old photographs of Watertown-signed streetcars, should be placed here.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Newton Corner (MBTA station) (3 F)
Media in category "Green Line "A" Branch"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- 1967 MBTA subway map.jpg
- Babcock Street tracks.JPG
- Braves Loop 1916.jpg
- Green Line A Branch ma...
- Green Line A Branch tu...
- Green Line branches.jpg
- Location of Oak Square...
- Watertown Carhouse Feb...
- Watertown trolley on B...
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language