English: Henry Hobson Richardson (September 29, 1838 – April 27, 1886) was a prominent American architect of the 19th century whose work left a significant impact on Boston, Pittsburgh, Albany, and Chicago, among other cities.
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
Media in category "H. H. Richardson"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- AD Bache Tomb 1.JPG
- AD Bache Tomb 2.JPG
- Ames Monument (Laramie...
- Court of Appeals, Alba...
- Desk, Henry Hobson Ric...
- Dorsheimer House Jun 0...
- H. H. Richardson in Na...
- New York Court of Appe...
- Warder-Totten House.JPG
Read in another language
This page is available in 11 languages