Last modified on 22 January 2012, at 12:57

Category:Halki seminary

The Halki seminary was established on Oct 1, 1844 in Halki (Turkish: Heybeliada), the second largest of the Princes' Islands in the Sea of Marmara. It was the main school of theology of the Eastern Orthodox Church's Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople until its closure by the Turkish authorities in 1971.

Media in category "Halki seminary"

The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.