- Type: Steam tanker
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Western Shipbuilding & Dry Dock Co Ltd, Port Arthur, Ontario
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 21.05.1912
- Date of completion: 1912
- Length over all: 78,5 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: m
- Draught: m
- GRT: 2,347
- Main engine: Steam engine
- Speed: kn
- 1912 Named: HAMILTONIAN for Canadian Interlake Line, Montreal PQ Flag: Canada
- 1913 Transferred to Canada Steamship Lines Ltd, Montreal PQ
- 1918 Sold to Lloyd Nacional SA, Rio de Janeiro Brazil Renamed: PIAVE Flag: Brazil
- 1923 Sold to Cia. Unizo Combustiveis, Sao Paulo
- 1927 Returned to Lloyd Nacional SA.
- 28.07.1942 22.30 hours hit by one torpedo from U-155 (Adolf Cornelius Piening) about 100 miles off Barbados and sunk by gunfire Position: 12.30N, 55.49W - Grid EE 8296 Master Renato Ferreira da Silva died and 34 survived.
Media in category "Hamiltonian (ship, 1912)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Piave ex-Hamiltonian.jpg