- Type: T2-SE-A1 tanker
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Alabama DD. & SB. Co., Mobile, Ala
- Yard No: 251
- Keel laid: 1943
- Launch date: 30.04.1943
- Date of completion: 31.07.1943
- Length over all: 159.6 m, after modernization 168.25 m
- LPP: 153.3 m
- Beam: 20.7 m, after modernization 22.92 m
- Draught: 9.1 m
- GRT: 10172, after modernization 12532
- DWT: 16613 t
- Main engine: 5399 kW
- Speed: 15 kn
- Liquid cargo: m3
- 1943 Named: Hat Creek; Owned: U.S. War Shipping Administration; Flag: United States
- 1946 Sold to National Bulk Carriers, Inc., Wilmington, Del.
- 1947 Reengined
- 1951 Sold to American Tankers Corp. of Delaware, Wilmington, Del.
- 1956 Sold to American Oil Co., Baltimore
- 11.1957 Lengthened at Newport News SB. & DD. Co., Newport News, Va.; Renamed: Amoco Virginia
- 1970 Sold to Amoco Shipping Co., New York
- 1978 Sold to Point Enterprise Corp., Wilmington, Del.; Renamed: Point Judy
- 1981 Renamed: Point Milton
- 1982 Sold to River Development Corp. for scrapping
- 24.01.1983 Scrapped at Kearny, N.J.
Media in category "Hat Creek (ship, 1943)"
This category contains only the following file.
- US T2 WW2 tanker Hat C...