A high-rise building is a structure whose architectural height is between 35 and 100 meters. A structure is automatically listed as a high-rise when it has a minimum of 12 floors, whether or not the height is known. If it has fewer than 40 floors and the height is unknown, it is also classified automatically as a high-rise.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► AMP Building, Christchurch (6 F)
- ► DTZ Building, Christchurch (7 F)
- ► Forsyth Barr Building, Christchurch (19 F)
- ► Government Life Building (6 F)
- ► James Hight Building (9 F)
- ► Terrace on the Park (8 F)
- ► Victoria Apartments, Christchurch (18 F)
- ► Westpac Canterbury Centre (11 F)