Last modified on 17 August 2013, at 02:02

Category:Holy Trinity Church (Manhattan)

Holy Trinity Church at 316-332 East 88th Street between First and Second Avenues in the Yorkville neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1896-7, with an addition built in 1897-9, all designed by Barney & Chapman in French Gothic Revival style, and features stained glass windows by Robert Sowers. It was originally planned as a settlement church for the Church of St. James on Madison Avenue. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (4th ed.) and Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.))

Media in category "Holy Trinity Church (Manhattan)"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.