Category:Hopkins Store

The Hopkins Store at 75 Murray Street between West Broadway and Greenwich Street in the TriBeCa neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1857-58 and features a cast-iron facade in the Venetian Renaissance style from the foundry of James Bogardus. Francis and John Hopkins were merchants of glassware. The building was converted to residential use in 1994-95, at which time it was restored. (Sources: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.) and AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))

Media in category "Hopkins Store"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.

Last modified on 18 August 2013, at 02:42