The House of Oldenburg in Sweden, of German origin (Oldenburg), provided the kingdom with three kings intermittently in 1497-1523 and several more from 1771 to 1809. There have also been numerous queens and princesses who have married into the royal houses. The Swedish branch called House of Holstein-Gottorp is a subcategory below.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Dorothea of Denmark, Electress Palatine (1 C, 8 F)
- ► Gustav, Prince of Vasa (7 F)
- ► Ingeborg of Denmark (17 F)
- ► Margaret of Denmark (6 F)
- ► Sophia Magdalena of Denmark (4 C, 25 F)
- ► Ulrica Eleanor (Swedish queen 1680) (10 F)