Photos of buildings should be put in the Specific Building Category.
- If there is already a category for this specific building, place your files there, but do not overcategorize the files!
- If there is no appropriate category pertaining to the building in question and you have more than two pictures, create a new category named after the building (for example Category:Eiffel Tower or Category:Kresge Auditorium). The name of the category should be consistent with Commons:Categories#Category names. Then categorize the new category (not each single picture in the category!) as follows:
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► 20th-century houses in Canada (167 C, 3 F)
- ► Cottages in Canada (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Houses designated as cultural heritage monuments in Canada (764 C, 2 F)
- ► Ontario Cottage architecture (7 C, 3 F)
- ► Quiggly holes (3 F)
- ► Row houses in Canada (27 C, 71 F)
Media in category "Houses in Canada"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.