Last modified on 25 October 2013, at 00:30

Category:Howard Mortuary Chapel

The Howard Mortuary Chapel, built in 1882 in Lake View Cemetery, was a gift to the City of Burlington from Hannah Louisa Howard (1808-1886), a local philanthropist. A native of the city, she was the daughter of John Howard, a successful Burlington hotelkeeper. The chapel was designed in the High Victorian Gothic style by Alfred Benjamin Fisher, on grounds designed by E. C. Ryer. (Source: [1])


US-NationalParkService-ShadedLogo.svg

This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is 99001272
More images

Media in category "Howard Mortuary Chapel"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.