- Type: Cargo ship
- Built by Skinner & Eddy, Seattle, United States
- Yard No: 25
- Launch Date: 22.6.18
- Date of completion: 7.18
- Length overall:
- LPP: 124.8
- Beam: 16.5
- Tons: 5630
- Speed: 11.5 kn
Owner as Completed:
- 1918 Named: West Ekonk for U.S.Shipping Board, Seattle Flag: United States
- Served as a cargo ship for the United States Navy during World War I.
- 1919 In civilian service under United States registry.
- 1940 Sold to the British Ministry of War Transport Renamed: SS Empire Wildebeeste
- 24.01.1942 Sunk by a German submarine 39.30N/59.54W
- Look up "IMO 2216620"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► USS West Ekonk (ID-3313) (2 F)